This week we meet the melanin queen, Pauline! She let’s us into her world of hair and shares her secrets to the luscious locks!
1.What is your name? Social media handles: Nakyejjwe Pauline
Paula Stevens (F.B)
2. How long have you had your natural hair? 6 years
3. What is the most rewarding part of having natural hair? I think for me it’s taking care of it and watching it grow.. The more care, the more growth.
4. Have you found a regimen which works for you? If yes, what is your current regimen? Olive oil mixed with water in a spray bottle, I spray daily.
5. What hair products are you currently obsessed with? currently I don’t have any. Once In a while I make rice water at home, plus the olive oil… It’s what I’ve been using so far.
6. Where do you get your products from? I get ideas from Pinterest 😅
7. What is your go-to hairstyle with your natural hair? Flat twists😊
8. What is your go-to protective style? flat twists, dreadlocks
9. What did/do you find most challenging about your hair? Well,it shrinks very easily, and combing it gets so hard.. (thank God for detanglers😅)