Today Denise tells us her natural hair story...
Today Denise tells us her natural hair story…
- What is your name? Social media handles: Abaho Denise
Facebook: Abaho Denzel Denise
Twitter: Abaho Denise
- How long have you had your natural hair? 3 years.
- What is the most rewarding part of having natural hair? Natural beauty, Not exposing the scalp to chemicals which may be harmful in the long run, then people appreciating it all the time.
- Have you found a regimen which works for you? If yes, what is your current regimen? Coconut oil and Shea butter sometimes.
- What hair products are you currently obsessed with? Cantu products.
- Where do you get your products from? Around down town.
- What is your go-to hairstyle with your natural hair? High puff and afro.
- What is your go-to protective style? Cornrows and Twists.
- What did/do you find most challenging about your hair? Sometimes its difficult to comb it, change of oil which can make it break.
- Hair advice you live by? Ladies should stop exposing their hair to a lot of heat, They should keep oiling their hair to avoid dry scalps and to keep the hair stunning, one can do treatment once In a while then lastly fall in love with your hair..