Today Charlotte tells us her natural hair story...
Today Charlotte tells us her natural hair story.
- What is your name? Social media handles:
Atim Charlotte @AtimCharlotte
- How long have you had your natural hair?
Been having it for 5 years
- What is the most rewarding part of having natural hair?
It’s easy to style and makes me look younger
- Have you found a regimen which works for you? If yes, what is your current regimen?
I wash my hair with raw eggs and very ripe avocado then take it for blow drying, however I blow dry every after 3 months
- What hair products are you currently obsessed with?
I use Shea butter (organic) plus coconut oil still organic
- Where do you get your products from?
I get them from Kahangi Estates, it’s a company producing organic oils and many other products
- What is your go-to hairstyle with your natural hair?
Go to style will be holding a puff as in an Afro or make a normal wild Afro
- What is your go-to protective style?
I do a lot cornrows,then I oil a lot when I am going to bed and put the hair in twist
- What did/do you find most challenging about your hair?
Challenge, I think it’s the itchy scalp it’s something natural that I have that disturbs me
- Hair advice you live by?
Oiling and washing hair is key then trim the top ends once in a while