“It effortlessly looks beautiful”
This week, Sheebah tells us her natural hair story…
- What is your name? Social media handles: Sheeba IG~ @tuh_sheebah, Twitter ~ Tuh Sheebah , SC-tuhsheebah
- How long have you had your natural hair? I’ve had my hair from around December 2016 (2 yrs roughly)
- What is the most rewarding part of having natural hair? It effortlessly looks beautiful
- Have you found a regimen which works for you? If yes, what is your current regimen? None yet
- What hair products are you currently obsessed with? I haven’t had the chance to embrace a particular product yet but Movit sulphur works best for me when it comes to doing away with the itching that arises on my scalp when I braid my hair.
- Where do you get your products from? Friecca pharmacy Wandegeya
- What is your go-to hairstyle with your natural hair? A high puff
- What is your go-to protective style? Cornrows
- What did/do you find most challenging about your hair? It takes just approximately two weeks for my braided hair to look like it’s 2 months old, that’s why I prefer to just wash, blow dry and comb most of the time.
- Hair advice you live by? I always make sure my hair is clean