If Healthy hair is a goal, the challenges along the way are part of the process. No rain, no flowers.
- What is your name? Social media handles:IG:@fundamentally_love Twitter: @treycieetron
- FB: Tracy Petronella
2. How long have you had your natural hair? I have had my hair for 2 and half years. I had dreads from 2016 – early 2017 but had them removed so I had hair but in that awkward stage of a really tiny afro – puff.
3. What is the most rewarding part of having natural hair? The most rewarding part is that I don’t get irritated by synthetic hair anymore since 90% of the year I am all natural. Plus, no strain on my neck and shoulders from heavy braids so… SWEET SLEEP
4. Have you found a regimen which works for you? If yes, what is your current regimen? Daily I do the LOC method.
I spritz water mixed Lavender Essential Oil then Livara Tanzanite Shea hair oil and finally Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream to seal in the moisture.
I wash and deep condition my hair weekly using Cantu Shea Butter Moisturising Cream Shampoo and Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for natural hair.
I use products designed for natural hair only.
5. What hair products are you currently obsessed with?I am currently obsessed with the Livara Tanzanite Shea Hair oil. Its minty and light weight helps with sensitive scalps 🤗
6. Where do you get your products from?I get my products from any Beauty Corner and Livara outlets
7. What is your go-to hairstyle with your natural hair? Afro puff or a bun. (Afro puff if curly. A bun if straightened). Also pigtails and twist outs🤣
8. What is your go-to protective style?Spring twists
9. What did/do you find most challenging about your hair? All hair is different. So what some may call a challenge could be a blessing. Whenever something seemingly goes wrong…I know something good is coming. If Healthy hair is a goal, the challenges along the way are part of the process. No rain, no flowers.
10. Hair advice you live by? Health over length. If it makes your hair healthier do it. If doesn’t please run. Also ensure that the products you buy are designed specifically for natural hair.
If you would like to participate in the Mami of the Week (and I haven’t reached out to you yet), please email me on email@example.com for more information.